Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; line numbering is enabled within the document; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed at the end of the text.
- The text adheres to the American Antiquity stylistic and MCJA bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
Once you article is revised, copyedited, and accepted for publication MCJA editorial staff will send the authors a copyright form to sign and submit prior to publication. For information only, a copy of the consent form is shown below.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.